Operation Contribution by: Ariel Malig



courtesy of dba77yahoogroups.com
Fellow Batch 77 Bosconians,

It's been 30 years since our graduation from high school. I am sure
you'll agree with me that for the most part, our lives have been good.
I am sure most of us have gone through some tough times, but overall
we've done well. We're in relatively good health. We have our
families. We're able to provide enough for our families. Looking
back, I realized that we have been given a bountiful life. And for
that, I am eternally grateful.
"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what
we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos
into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts,
failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes
into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace
for today and creates a vision for tomorrow." (Melodie Beattie)
It is with this spirit of gratitude, that I now invite all of you - my
fellow Batch '77 Bosconians to give a little back.

Let us all pull our resources together and sponsor one house for the
Apung Dy Don Bosco GK Village.

"Trust all things to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament and to Mary Help of
Christians and you will see what miracles are."
* St. John Bosco

Batchmates,

I would just like to add a couple of things.

Any assistance in any form is welcome -- even just your prayers.
Although, monetary donations are encouraged, and that any amount is
welcome and appreciated.

Also, I would like to get a headcount of who is "interested" in
donating to this project. Via their positive emails, currently I
have 6 people including myself.

So, if you are interested, please send me an email directly or thru the
group.

Thank you all for your support.

Ariel

Comments